How long does it take to complete training?
- Great question but there is no simple answer. Everyone learns at their own pace. While there is no simple answer to how long it takes to complete training, our goal is to make sure you have a firm understanding of the basics with about six months of continuous training. You should expect to train for at least one to two years. You may or may not be ready to perform at live events within that time frame.
What form of payment do you accept for training?
- We accept cash as well as all major credit cards. We also have low monthly payment plans available that make it easy to set it and forget it.
How do I advance through each program?
- Each program consists of a set curriculum. Once a student completes the curriculum, they will be given the opportunity to move on to more advanced training.
- Students will be invited to put their knowledge to the test and be evaluated by their trainers in order to move on to more advanced training.
- Every student progresses at their own pace, but our goal is to give you a firm understanding of the basics in about six months of continuous training and show you how to build on that strong foundation over the next 6 months.
Do I have to be in shape to start wrestling school?
- No. Everyone has to start somewhere. One of our goals is to help you get on track to a healthier lifestyle. However, being in shape will help you advance more quickly through the basics of pro wrestling training.
Is pro wrestling training safe?
- At AML Pro Wrestling Training Center, our primary goal is to maintain a safe environment for our students. Pro wrestling has inherent risks and students are required to sign a waiver. We stress both respect and safety which are two very necessary elements to being successful in pro wrestling. New students are taken through an intensive fundamentals course to learn and perform the primary movements safely and effectively.
Do I get to perform at AML Wrestling events?
- Part of our student curriculim is not only being a core part of the AML Wrestling Production Team but graduating students will be given an opportunity to perform at Future Stars of AML Wrestling events*. This is not only excellent exposure but also great experience for our students. *at the discretion of AML Wrestling staff. Students are required to attend AML Wrestling live events to serve as ring crew, security, and event staff in order to learn about all aspects of the live event business. AML Wrestling staff can also assist students with making connections to perform at other independent promotions in the area.
If I train here, will I be famous?
- There are no guarantees in any type of sports or entertainment professions. Even top draft picks don’t always end up in the major leagues. The one thing AML Pro Wrestling Training Center can guarantee is a strong foundation in the wrestling business with an emphasis on teaching both TV and house show-style wrestling, as well what it takes to succeed in the locker room. You will learn proper locker room etiquette, along with with respect for those in and out of the ring. You never know who is watching, or who you might be talking to, or how that may affect your career or the company you work for.
What happens when I graduate?
- While there are no guarantees, the most promising students will be given every opportunity to get in front of “the right people” in order to further their careers. Graduates of AML Pro Wrestling Training Center also receive first consideration to perform at AML Wreslting LIVE events. Students who successfully complete the AML Pro Wrestling Training Center training program will always have a place to train and continue to hone their craft. Veteran students continue to conduct training for the newest beginners, while continuing to improve their own in-ring work. Students who complete the prescribed training program pay a nominal gym fee for unlimited use of the facility. Some are selected to serve as trainers to supplement their income.